Trips ~ Local & International
The Catholic Communities of Greene County’s Trip
on Wednesday, March 14, 2018,
at St. Anthony’s Chapel: A Journey Through Faith and Icons.
- Visit / Group Tour of St. Anthony’s Chapel in Troy Hill, PA
- Mass in St. Anthony’s Chapel (www.saintanthonyschapel.org)
- Visit to Fr. Suitbert G. Mollinger Museum (next to chapel)
- Lunch at the Olive Garden, Greentree Rd, Pittsburgh
- Cost/person: $45.00 — To be paid at time of reservation. Includes Deluxe Coach Bus (55 passenger capacity), Mass & Group Tour at the Chapel, Entry to Fr. Suitbert G. Mollinger Museum, & Lunch — Visit the Chapel Shop (purchases at your own expense).
- Bus Departs St. Hugh Parking Lot at 7:45 am
~ 408 Route 88, Carmichaels, PA 15320
- Bus Returns approximately 4:45 pm to St. Hugh
Click here for Registration Form.
Cost $45.00 per person — Reservation Deadline, Feb. 26, 2018.
Make Checks Payable to “St. Hugh Church” and write in Memo “Chapel Trip”
Mail completed Form & Payment to: St. Hugh Church, Attn: Chapel Trip, 408 Route 88, Carmichaels, PA 15320
MISSION TRIP TO GUATEMALA ~ St. Ann
The Mission group of St Ann is now in the planning stages for a spring trip. The dates are May 29 – June 5. This will be during the Feast of Corpus Christi, quite a celebration. We stay and work at the Centro Nutricional Y Hogar De Ninos, San Francisco De Asis a children’s home and nutritional center in Patzun, Guatemala. The airfare is about $800.00 along with $150.00 for food / transportation. This is paid by the traveler as 100% of fundraisers and donations received are given to the center for the children. If you are interested you may contact Bob Romanosky 724-627-8516 or Jim Goroncy 724-852-1741. The next meeting will be February 4, 2018 in the social hall of St. Ann Church, Waynesburg.